Located on the Place Centrale, under the Central Hotel, this is a stylish cocktail bar that just happens to serve up fantastic coffees and home-made cakes during the daytime, as well as an extensive sushi menu.
Leather sofas, wooden feature walls and the open fireplace give this bar a chic alpine feel to it. It’s a very cool spot to stay. This is a popular hang out for locals, instructors and holidaymakers alike, offering apres-ski fun, occasional live music and live Sky sports shown on a 55' HD TV screen.
On offer, is a range of local and international wines, a variety of bottled and on tap beers and ciders, and great coffee. There is also an extensive sushi menu to eat in or take away, served from 17:00 to 21:00 (21:00 on Wednesdays) and including sashimi, nigiri, maki, sushi platters and woks.
In addition to their delicious range of Japanese dishes, they also propose a number of food themed evenings throughout the season, such as curry night, chill night and a good old Sunday roast dinner.
- Live music
- Place Centrale
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19