Located in a commercial development at the Place Blanche, in the centre of Verbier, Good Morning Le Bec offers a great modern interior flooded in light where you can enjoy breakfast or lunch, as well as après-ski snacks and drinks.
At Good Morning Le Bec they are open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and après-ski. Their menu changes often according to the seasons and what is on offer at the markets.
For breakfast, they serve buttery pastries, fresh bread, French toast, scrambled eggs and popular trendy options like chia pudding, açai bowls and porridge with fruit. At lunchtime, their menu is full of healthy choices like Poke and Buddha bowls, salads and homemade, light pizzas. Hot drinks, freshly prepared juices, as well as wine, craft beer and sodas are part of the drinks list.
Open from 08:00 to 19:00 every day from mid-November serving breakfast and lunch. The kitchen is open non-stop until 17:00, some tapas will be available from 16:00 to 19:00 for apéro. Take away available.
- Pedestrian access
- Place Blanche
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19