Just as forecasted, snow started falling in Verbier on Tuesday night, continuing all the way through Wednesday with just some brief respite when the sun shone through the clouds.
It continued overnight, bringing around 30cm of fresh powder to the Verbier slopes. What's even better is that this is just the beginning of a very snowy few days, with another 25cm of snow on the forecast this afternoon, and then at least another 35cm from today and until Tuesday, making it a total of almost a metre of fresh snow in the next seven days or so.
The sun will shine on Friday, which is set to be a beautiful bluebird powder day. However, the avalanche risk has risen to 3/5 so please stay safe out there!
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow