The electric bike arrived on the Alpine slopes a few years ago and is here to stay. It comes as no surprise, though, as cyclists and mountain bikers are welcoming the help when ascending the steep tracks of the Verbier Valley or navigating its winding roads.
This e-bike revolution has taken Europe by storm, with a 100% rise in sales in just five years. If you also want to take part in this activity that has opened the mountains to everyone, then there's no better place to start than the Verbier E-Bike Festival, which takes place from August 15th to 18th 2019.
Here are some of the festival's highlights.
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow