Verbier is renowned world-wide for the incredible skiing it has to offer, with over 410km of pistes and endless opportunities for off-piste exploring.
However, Verbier’s not just a winter sports playground, but also a party destination that keeps people flocking here from all over the world. Here’s where you want to head if partying is a top priority.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19