Originally created by James Blunt, The Farinet Hotel and the Sarbach brothers who aimed to create a fabulous mountain restaurant in a great location with stunning panoramic views.
With its popularity growing each year the team have changed the way the operational side works to ensure a faster more efficient service. They have also revamped the whole deck area and created a new improved menu, with freshly grilled steaks, free range griddled chicken burger, Portuguese style chicken in a basket, as well as more pasta dishes and some new pizzas.
Advanced booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. The restaurant is situated at the top of the Les Attelas (James Blunt) chair lift.
Open from 09:00 to 17:00.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19