This piste side bar is the ideal spot for a break during your ski day.
The Ice Cube bar serves a range of hot-dogs, burgers, sandwiches, salads and snacks to keep you going on the slopes. You'll also find a range of hot beverages so can enjoy a morning coffee/hot chocolate stop here as well as a range of cold alcoholic drinks perfect for an afternoon apres-ski drink.
The bar is situated on the piste just down from the Medran top station and is open every day of the winter from 09:30 to 16:30.
- Aux Ruinettes
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder