Relaxing on a train with friends or family, scenery gliding by as your ski resort gets ever closer is a great way to travel – a way to make the journey feel like it’s part of the holiday. There’s more legroom than flying or driving and you can get up and walk down to the café bar. As well as buying a meal and drinks on board, you can also bring your own food and drink and create your own picnic. You can chat with friends, play games, read, watch films, work, snooze – the train journey is time to do stuff you enjoy on your way to Verbier.
Verbier is very well connected to Geneva by train. This complete guide has all the information you need to decide whether you should come to Verbier by train, including the steps you need to take to hit the slopes full steam ahead.
- Nearest train station to Verbier
- Journey time to Verbier by train
- Train prices to Verbier
- From Geneva & Zurich to Verbier by train
- London to Verbier by train
- Getting from the train station to Verbier
- Booking train tickets to Verbier
- Luggage & sports equipment on trains to Verbier
- Snowcarbon Journey Planner to Verbier
- More inspiration...