The main draw for people coming to Verbier in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding in the vast 4 Valleys area, with 410 km of pistes. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in Verbier in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Verbier?
Verbier is an outdoor activities paradise. The Alpine town and its surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Verbier. From relaxing to full on adrenaline, from child friendly to adults only, from outdoor fun to bad weather indoor activities, there is something for everyone in Verbier.
- Top things to do in Verbier
- Climbing in Verbier
- Culture & guided tours in Verbier
- Cycling & mountain biking in Verbier
- Fitness & swimming in Verbier
- Flying in Verbier
- Golf in Verbier
- Horse riding in Verbier
- Indoor activities in Verbier
- Skiing & snowboarding in Verbier
- Snow & ice activities in Verbier
- Spas & massages in Verbier
- Tennis & racket sports in Verbier
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in Verbier
- Walking, hiking & running in Verbier
- Watersports in Verbier