There are two main types of Verbier ski passes: the 4 Vallées Pass and the Verbier Pass. As the name suggests, the 4 Vallées Ski Pass gives you access to four neighbouring valleys and around 410 km of pistes. The Verbier Ski Pass pass gives you access to the local Verbier ski area and beginner slopes. Most skiers buy the six-day 4 Vallées pass, as this allows you to explore many more pistes, mountain restaurants and bars, as well as neighbouring villages without having to worry if you've 'crossed a border'.
|Best Verbier Ski Pass Prices 2019/20 (CHF)
lead prices are for 6 days, in season 1
|6 Day Passes
prices per person
|Verbier Valley||4 Vallées|
|Junior / Senior
b.1995-2004 / b.1943-1955
You can buy your pass online, directly via the lift-company, collect your skipasses in resort or have them delivered at a cost of 20CHF.
Read our separate page for Summer Lift Pass Prices.
- Free ski passes in Verbier
- 4 Vallées ski passes
- Verbier Valley ski passes (Local area)
- Pedestrian passes in Verbier
- Cross-country ski passes in Verbier
- Other passes in Verbier
- Annual & season passes in Verbier
- Ski season dates in Verbier
- How much does Verbier ski pass insurance cost?
- How much are beginner ski passes in Verbier?
- How much are group ski passes in Verbier?