Le Mouton Noir is the place to be for aprés ski, with DJ's, live music and dancers to keep you entertained.
Situated on the piste just next to the top of the Medran lift station, this bar is easily accessible for both pedestrians and skiers alike.
The thing that really makes the Mouton Noir stand out are the views and the entertainment. It's a must-visit mountaintop spot in Verbier!
- Live music
- Les Ruinettes
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19