Whether you prefer to relax outside on the terrace, play darts inside or listen to old school playlists or live music, this place has it all!
The Pub Mont Fort is a beautiful historic building just behind the Medran lift station - and the venue for many a wild night with busy après-ski, live music, Happy Hours and more!
They have weekly drinks promotions, tons of popular events including fancy dress parties, sports on the 5 big UHD screens, a great food menu with famous burgers, tapas options and smoked items, as well as summer BBQs - all of which make the Pub Mont Fort one of Verbier's favourite bars.
Happy Hour runs during the weekend in summer and daily in the winter months from 16:00 - 17:00 with half-price on beers, wines and soft drinks.
There is monthly live music from some of the best bands on the aprés scene and a selection of DJ’s playing all genres music most nights of the week.
- Live music
- WiFi / Internet
- Chemin de La Tinte 10
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19