The V Bier Brewery Tour is a chance to visit Verbier’s only microbrewery, learn how the beers are made and taste all five of them during your visit. All the beers at Vie Montagne are brewed using fresh mountain water.
Places can be booked directly on the above website link, or in person in the Verbier and Le Chable Tourist Offices. Meet at 17:00 at the brewery which is beneath the Vie Montagne restaurant and enjoy your guided tour and tasting. The visit finishes at around 18:00
Price: CHF 30.- (CHF 15.- for VIP Pass holders)
Free for children under 15 (with a non-alcoholic drink), must be accompanied by an adult.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do