The Philippe Roux Challenge is your chance to have a try at the famous Giant Slalom. Children and adults are all invited to come and text their skills every Saturday on the Savoleyres slalom course.
- 11:30-12:30 - collection of race bibs at the top of Savoleyres
- 13:15 - races start
- 17:00 - results & mulled wine in Place Centrale
Entry : children 15CHF in advance or 25CHF on the day, adults 20CHF in advance or 30CHF on the day.
You can sign up in advance at the Ecole Suisse de Ski up until 17:30 on Friday evening.
- CH1936 VERBIER
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020