One of the highlights of the Freeride World Tour competition season is most probably the Verbier Qualifier Week.
A full week of freeride competitions where amateur riders enter as many events as they like to hopefully enter the FWQ ranking and seeding list.
The competitions will take place across the whole Verbier St-Bernard region, in resorts such as Verbier, Bruson, La Tzoumaz and Vichères. There will be a big freeride ski and snowboard test with over 10 brands participating and there will be parties every night to ensure a great atmosphere over the whole week.
More details can be found on the Freeride World Tour website.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do