As the last stop on the Freeride World Tour, the eyes of the freeride world will be firmly on Verbier this weekend to see who will be crowned king & queen of the freeride world.
In 2020, the competition and live broadcast will take place but all public events and festivities will be cancelled, including the event Village in town, spectator zone on the mountain and the official party.
More info via the Freeride World Tour web link above.
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow