It's the last weekend of the summer at Verbier Bike Park, and to celebrate they're having a moustache day party with a BBQ and apero open to all riders.
There will be a free chicken curry at the Médran Café between 11:30 and 14:00 for all riders wearing a mustache, as well as bike-park pass holders. The R.MAC contest will start at 15:00 at Ruinettes.
Prize-giving ceremony from 17:00 at Médran Cafe followed by a burger dinner from 19:00 to 22:00. The Stache Party will then kick off at Pub Mont Fort from 23:00 to 02:00 with live music by the DEAD SHAMANS.
There will be free parking available at Le Châble and at the Verbier Sports Centre. An after-party shuttle will run from Verbier to Le Châble at 02:30 (booking is advised). Visit the website for more information.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do