Departure from Place de Curala in Le Châble at 09:30 am and return around 16:00.
- Walk along the Rock Garden in Bonatchiesse (around 45 min)
- Make your way on foot from Mauvoisin to the top of the dam wall by following the Sentier du Barrage (around 45 min)
- Guided tour of the Maison des Glaciers museum in Lourtier (around 45 min)
You have the possibility to have lunch at the hotel Mauvoisin (no credit card payment) or provide a picnic
Departure from Place de Curala in Le Châble at 9.30 am and return at 4 pm
THE TRAIN AND THE MUSEUMS ARE FREE OF CHARGE
Special rates are offered for the cable car ride from Verbier to Le Châble.
Tickets are available at the tourist office in Verbier.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do