This summer, enjoy a series of open-air events on weekends in July and August in a breathtaking environment at the top of Savoleyres (2340m).
Expect a polished Swiss and international electronic music program, as well as bars and restaurants all day long to enjoy BBQ, raclette and local products. Mixed activities will also be offered, including ping pong, pétanque, table tennis, lounge chairs...
Reduced capacity of 300 people to comply with social distancing.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020