On Sunday 2nd September 2018 the region Le Châble-Verbier will be a hive of activity. The imposing mountains of the Val de Bagnes are the perfect backdrop to the second annual international community triathlon event. The disciplines are open-water swimming, mountain biking and trail running.
They have specifically chosen routes out of the way of roads and traffic so you can really appreciate the natural beauty of the Val de Bagnes region. The courses will take you over dirt-roads, down single tracks through woods and across farmer’s fields. The lake water is filled from a natural source and kept fresh and clean, naturally filtered by sand (the water temperature in September will vary between 20 and 24 degrees).
More info and registration via the link above.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do