Le Mouton Noir (The Black Sheep) is a gourmet restaurant serving Swiss and French cuisine with contemporary touches in a stunning setting.
This restaurant is perfectly located for a relaxed meal overlooking the mountains. Their menu offers delicious and filling traditional cuisine with their speciality is Beef Tournedos served on a hot stone. Children's dishes are also available for the little ones.
You can enjoy their dishes in the warm and elegant dining room, or on the stylish terrace, which is also the perfect place to relax with a drink in hand whilst admiring the spectacular panoramic views. They have Verbier's biggest terrace bar serving magnums of rosé and buckets of beers, and live DJs to kick off your aprés-ski.
There is also a self-service restaurant serving fresh food, great for a quick lunch.
Open daily throughout winter, from 11:45 to 16:30.
- Live music
- Lift / Elevator
- Ski to door
- Les Ruinettes
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19