Whether skis or a snowboard are your weapon of choice, Adrenaline Ski School provides fantastic tuition for all ages and abilities. Renowned locally as an extremely professional ski school, they have been operating in Verbier for over 20 years.
Group lessons are a fun way to learn or improve your technique and Adrenaline Ski School has a team of highly qualified instructors ready to ensure you get the most out of your time on the slopes. Group sizes are kept to a minimum (6 people) so you are guaranteed to get plenty of personalised advice and attention from your instructor.
- Adult Group Lessons: to ensure maximum progress and safety, groups are limited to 4 participants. Lessons are available 7 days a week. Join a small group and make quick progress for a morning, a weekend or a full week.
- Child Group Lessons: full and half day courses starting Sunday or Monday, choice of morning and afternoon lessons available, 6 participants maximum promoting quick progress and confidence boosting. Free video souvenir at the end.
All Adrenaline Ski School instructors are fully qualified and tuition is available in a number of different languages. All you need to do is relax, enjoy and "bend zee knees"!
- "Excellent ski school! Our children have been taking classes with Adrenaline for the last 4 years and we are more delighted every year! The groups are small; the staff is fantastic and will do their best to adapt to your needs! The teaching approach is very positive, progress is always visible and children very happy. Nice surprise during last weekly class was a fun video we received with a compilation of various moments of the week. Fantastic memories for the children! Merci Adrenaline!" - Customer Feedback
- "Thanks a lot everyone, very well organised, fantastic instructors. For the last 4 years our kids are delighted and want some more every year! Well done!" - Customer Feedback
- "I wanted to say how fantastic our instructor was! His instruction, patience, good humour and understanding made our experience of skiing for the first time truly memorable and we can't thank him enough. We knew we would have a good time but our instructor brought out the best in us from a skiing point of view and also added to our overall enjoyment, we consider ourselves very fortunate to have had him as our instructor" - Customer Feedback
They take children from the age of 3 years-old.