Whether skis or a snowboard are your weapon of choice, Adrenaline Ski School provides fantastic tuition for all ages and abilities. Renowned locally as an extremely professional ski school, they have been operating in Verbier for over 20 years.
Group lessons are a fun way to learn or improve your technique and Adrenaline Ski School has a team of highly qualified instructors ready to ensure you get the most out of your time on the slopes. Group sizes are kept to a minimum (6 people) so you are guaranteed to get plenty of personalised advice and attention from your instructor.
- Adult Group Lessons: to ensure maximum progress and safety, groups are limited to 4 participants. Lessons are available 7 days a week. Join a small group and make quick progress for a morning, a weekend or a full week.
- Child Group Lessons: full and half day courses starting Sunday or Monday, choice of morning and afternoon lessons available, 6 participants maximum promoting quick progress and confidence boosting. Free video souvenir at the end.
All Adrenaline Ski School instructors are fully qualified and tuition is available in a number of different languages. All you need to do is relax, enjoy and "bend zee knees"!
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Kids' lessons
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Event Hosting
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Rue de Médran 38, chez Fellay Sport
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19