The drive-in is a form of outdoor cinema consisting of a large screen, a projection booth, a food and snack area, and a large car park.
The films are screened in French with English subtitles. There is no intermission during the film. The programme includes:
- 29th July: Intouchables
- 30th July: Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra
- 31st July: Green Book
- 4th August: TBA
- 5th August: Back to the Future
- 6th August: Forrest Gump
- 18th August: TBA
- 19th August: Catch me if you can
CHF 35.- per car. You can book online, click on the website link.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020