What a start of the new year we're set to have in Verbier! We've had lots of fresh snow over the last few days, with around 50cm falling last week, and this week will be sunny and mild.
The pistes in Verbier are in excellent condition with lots of snow and flat, groomed surfaces. The weather will remain fair for the rest of the week with perhaps more snow falling over the weekend.
Happy and snowy 2020!
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do