Storm Ciara arrived in Verbier on Monday night bringing very high winds, rain and some snow at altitude. However, conditions on the pistes are still pretty good at the moment.
The weather is calming down now, looking promising for the UK half-term week. There may be a top-up of snow on Thursday night and then the forecast suggests that we'll get a combination of sunshine and clouds with some more snow on Tuesday.
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow