March has, so far, been the best day of the season on the Verbier slopes. With fresh snow falling almost every other day and the sun shining after the dumps, conditions are perfect.
It's set to be an epic end of the season in the Swiss Alps with impressive snow depths reaching almost 4 metres at 300m and well over 70cm in Verbier centre. The forecast suggests that the sun will shine tomorrow and on Thursday, with perhaps a bit more snow on Friday followed by a sunny weekend.
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020