March has, so far, been the best day of the season on the Verbier slopes. With fresh snow falling almost every other day and the sun shining after the dumps, conditions are perfect.
It's set to be an epic end of the season in the Swiss Alps with impressive snow depths reaching almost 4 metres at 300m and well over 70cm in Verbier centre. The forecast suggests that the sun will shine tomorrow and on Thursday, with perhaps a bit more snow on Friday followed by a sunny weekend.
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow