The Oreiller forge was once famous for the cowbells it used to produce. Now designated a historical monument, the 19th century workshop houses more than 400 traditional objects for you to come and see.
Opening dates & times:
Open to the public in July and August on Wednesdays from 14:00 - 18:00, on all other dates please call to make an appointment to go.
- Chemin des Condémine 1
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19