Learn how to handle various tools to create a variety of wooden items and decorations which you can take home after the workshop. The theme changes with the seasons.
- Workshop for children 7 years and older. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Number of persons : min. 4 / max. 6
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4.00pm on the day before the workshop.
2. On the day of the workshop, meet at 17:00 in the Old Parish House in Verbier-Village (next to the chapel).
3. Take home what you’ve made at the end of the workshop.
CHF 20.- per person
Workshop lasts 1.5hrs
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020