The exhibition focuses primarily on the period before industrialisation and mechanisation in these areas are operated until after World War II.
The exhibits from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries, take us for an exciting and informative journey through the history and present us different human activities: agriculture, livestock, Life in the Alps, working the vines, and small industry crafts, textile industry, transport, energy, housing, customs.
The museum is open until May 4, 2014, Wednesday to Sunday from 14:00 to 18:00
- Disabled access
- HAMEAU THE CONFERENCE CENTRE
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19