Part of a stunning 4 star Hotel, this restaurant is run by Fabrice Taulier and his team who prepare fine, authentic cuisine.
The interior of the restaurant pays respect to its mountain environment using flagstone flooring, wooden beams and full length shuttered windows. Together with contemporary touches such as the cosy booths, an open plan kitchen and large central bar, they all ensure that guests become part of the whole dining experience.
On entering the restaurant, enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail at the central bar or, why not spend some time there with friends sampling the bar menu.
The motivation behind their ethos is to produce wonderful food, bright fresh flavours based on a tradition of French cuisine but with a contemporary interpretation. They have a passion for local produce so wherever possible their chef Fabrice Taulier turns to their farming friends in Switzerland and the Valais.
The restaurant holds up to 110 guests, however it also has a private dining area for 22 guests as well as the spectacular chef table where up to seven guests can gain an insight into the intensity and art of the kitchen.
The restaurant is open for dinner during the winter season from 19:00 to 22:00 every day.
The restaurant includes a cocktail bar where their especially trained staff can easily rattle off your favourite combination of flavours. There is also a lounge bar in the hotel where they serve delicious afternoon tea.
- "Very friendly staff, fast service even when crowded, great choice of healthy but tasty food. Special requests accepted with a smile. A great place to have dinner in Verbier" - Trip Advisor
- "Excellent interior: spacious yet intimate. Caveat: table just next to the (otherwise fascinating) open kitchen is noisy and too bright. We asked to be and were moved. Superior cuisine, with attentive service. Though main course was delayed, it was worth the wait." - Trip Advisor
- "I had one of the nicest meals here in Verbier, service was very professional, food was spot on and the recommended wine was just perfect match with the meal we had. Highly recommended, perfect place for a romantic date night out." - Trip Advisor
- "I came here last year and this is still a great spot. I would say it is a five star hotel. It is very charming, yet modern, rooms are beautifully appointed. It smells of wood. The spa is great and so is the restaurant. We love this place and plan to be back next year. It is very close to the Salle des Combins where the Verbier Festival takes place." - Trip Advisor
- "The place has an open kitchen where you get to see the master chef and his team prepare the meals which was really a super nice experience. That is in addition to the amazing seafood dishes they make." - Trip Advisor
Children are welcome and they have a menu especially for them.
- Children welcome
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
- Route du Centre Sportif 24