This self-service restaurant is situated on the piste just down from the Medran top station (skiers left).
Le Mouton Noir's self-service restaurant provides high quality, fresh cuisine with seasonal products in a friendly atmosphere. You'll find homemade pizzas, a salad bar, a pasta bar and a creperie so you can indulge in whatever you fancy.
All their food is offered at great value prices so you'll likely to find a good deal here. It is open daily from 11:30.
The restaurant also includes a corner cafe which serves breakfast (pastries and fresh juices) and is perfect for a coffee or hot/chocolate stop. The corner cafe is open from 08:30 each day.
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
- Les Ruinettes
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19