A broad range of fitness classes and therapy services at affordable prices. The qualified practitioners are passionate about your health and fitness and believe that having a fit and strong body supports a healthy mind, a more balanced outlook and gives you renewed mental focus.
Wholey Cow have brought together some of the best instructors and therapists in town. They are true enthusiasts for what they do and will help you achieve your goals. Their comprehensive timetable has something for everyone... skier, snowboarder, cyclist, runner, shift worker, holidaymaker, busy mum, party animal - there are no more excuses!
You can find classes for:
- HIIT: high-intensity interval training is a form of interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods
- Cross Training: a full body workout, using several different exercise techniques to improve overall performance in sport. Correct imbalances and prevent injury by using the muscles differently to the way they may normally function in your specific sport
- Piloxing: a dance style class which uses a mix of boxing and Pilates exercises to strengthen your core and sculpt and elongate your muscles. A fast and intense cardiovascular workout, with energising music
- Spinning: high-intensity workout on a stationary bicycle. Workouts vary by re-positioning of the body (standing vs sitting), intervals, endurance, pedal speed and resistance on pedals. Your instructor will shout out timing intervals to pedal harder, ease off, increase or decrease the bike tension.
- TRX: total body resistance exercises - a fast, effective total body workout which will help you to build incredibly effective core strength. It is a form of suspension training that uses your body weight to create strength, stability, balance and flexibility
- Pilates: based on the principles of centring, concentration, control, precision, breath and flow, strengthens the whole body using a wide variety of exercises
- Yoga: a broad range of classes from the dynamic and energetic to the serene and calming to anti-gravity & aerial yoga classes
- Ballet Barre: A mix of Pilates, dance, yoga and functional training with moves choreographed to motivating music. In each energising and targeted workout, you'll use the ballet barre and exercise equipment such as handheld weights, as well as your own bodyweight to, strengthen and stretch your entire body
They offer group and private or small group classes, as well as individual personal training sessions.
Wholey Cow also provide massage treatments.
- Spa / Fitness
- Dance studio
- Yoga Classes
- Gym Classes
- Guides & Instructors
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Route de la Poste 11, 1936 Verbier, Switzerland
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19