This children's cookery workshop is a fun-packed hour in the kitchen where your children will learn new skills and make something delicious with local produce from the region.
- Workshop for children 9 years and older. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Number of persons : min. 4 / max. 12
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4.00pm on the day before the workshop.
2. On the day of the workshop, meet at 17:30 at Mountain Thyme on Rue de la Poste (1st floor).
3. Take home what you’ve made at the end of the workshop.
CHF 30.- per person
Workshop lasts 1hr
Indoor shoes are required and long hair must be tied back
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do