Learn the basics of climbing under the watchful eye of a seasoned climber.
Learn the basics of climbing under the watchful eye of a professionnal climbing teacher. The activity is open to adults and children alike. Children aged 6 to 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult taking part in the activity. This activity is for beginners wishing to try out climbing for the first time. It is not a weekly course, you can enquire about this at the Sports Centre.
Register in person at the Verbier or Le Châble tourist offices and collect your voucher for entry to the climbing gym and equipment rental (only valid on the day of the activity)
CHF 20.- per person which includes admission at the climbing hall, equipment hire and professional supervision.
Reservation can not be made by phone or email.
- Chemin de Plan Pra
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020