The PALP Festival is an interdisciplinary event which will bring you unique experiences by perfectly combining all the senses.
The festival mixes together contemporary music, art and other shows with the discovering of heritage and local goods and traditions. You get the chance to listen to international bands in unconventional locations such in the mountains or in a garden, to taste a delicious Raclette while bargain-hunting at a flea market or dancing to electro music, to enjoy a concert or a performance or to participate in a workshop or in one of the many other events of the festival.
Visit the website for more information and to buy tickets.
Dates for this event
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do