Warm up with a mulled wine at the Savoleyeres restaurant before descending back to Verbier on skis by torchlight.
This is a magical event to take part in with stunning views over the Combins Massif as the sun goes down. Meet at the base of the Savoleyeres cable car at 16:00 to take the last lift up (16:30 as the days get longer).
Whilst you will be accompanied by ski instructors, you still need to be a proficient red run skier to participate as conditions can be tricky with reduced visibility and an ungroomed ski slope.
Entry costs CHF 10.- per person and includes a drink, torch and ski instructor supervision. Ski pass is not included. Book in advance at the Tourist Office.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do