Located just an easy walk from the centre of Verbier is The Lodge, a 5-star luxury chalet catering for your every need. As one of the properties within Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Limited Edition Collection of luxury of retreats, The Lodge is a 9-bedroom chalet, complete with an indoor pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, spa and Michelin-star trained chefs.
For most weeks of the season the chalet is booked exclusively for groups of 18 but, in the summer months and during selected winter weeks, guests can book an individual room for a shorter stay. To cater to this variety of guests and their tastes is quite an undertaking, that's when Hugh Millard comes in. As Head Chef, Hugh is responsible for sourcing and creating the menu, keeping things fresh and fun while also making sure the guest's needs are met. We've sat down with him to ask him a few questions about The Lodge and what makes cooking there so special.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19