Danish Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and their children Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, and twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine posed for pictures on the snow-covered Verbier mountains on Sunday morning.
The children are set to start a new term at the Lemania-Verbier International School this Monday. This prestigious boarding school is located in the heart of Verbier and, as well as an international education programme, it allows pupils to practise skiing and other mountain sports. They've announced that they'll stay in Verbier for three months, accompanied by their mother Mary while their father will visit them as his schedule allows. The Danish Crown Prince and Princess are huge fans of the Verbier ski area, which they've visited more than once throughout the years.
Meanwhile, the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, and her daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, rang in the new year at her £13 million chalet in Verbier, which she purchased with her ex-husband Prince Andrew in 2014. He didn't join them on this family Christmas trip.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do