A skiing holiday has to be one of the most rewarding experiences: clean air, beautiful mountain scenery and a week full of endorphin-releasing exercise. However, after a long day on the slopes charging the reds and blacks, it might not feel quite like the relaxing holiday you’d initially planned.
Fear not, however, as Verbier has a range of amazing spas to recover those achey muscles so that they’re ready for the next day. Here’s our guide to the best spas in Verbier.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19