The lifts opened in Verbier last a couple of weeks ago and conditions couldn't have been better for so early in the season. As more and more areas in resort open to skiers, we take a look at what's new in Verbier.
There have been plenty of new developments throughout Verbier. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do