The holidays are over and, after a couple of weeks of busy slopes and lift queues, Verbier now feels very quiet.
The pistes are in great condition, very well-groomed with a beautiful corduroy on top if a little bit firm. The sun's been shining for over a week now and it looks like the rest of the week will see blue skies as well.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do