Sadly, the ski season in Verbier has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeVerbier.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do including hiking, mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Verbier next winter and we'll all be able to shred the pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Verbier.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19