A huge dump of snow fell upon Verbier last week, on Tuesday and Wednesday, improving conditions on and off-piste massively.
Current snow depths stand at 260cm at the top of Les Gentianes (2950m) and around 40cm in resort, with 140cm at mid-mountain level in Les Ruinettes (2200m).
This weekend, we've had precipitations in Verbier, in the form of snow on the higher slopes, which will continue today and tomorrow, when another snowfall is forecasted. Temperatures will stay low at the beginning of the week, raising a little bit from Thursday, when the sun is expected to shine.
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020