It's been gorgeously sunny in Verbier this week. Pistes are also pretty empty on weekdays, so conditions on the runs are great.
After days of wall to wall sunshine, the forecast suggests that the snow will be returning to Verbier by the end of the week, with around 20cm predicted on Friday and more to fall on Saturday.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do