Our view across the Verbier bowl to the Médran ski area in this distance from the Savoleyres side. This is also the view from one of Verbiers top eateries the Sonalon restaurant which kindly hosts the camera. Access the restaurant by car (free parking) or a free shuttle bus every 10 minutes. Alternatively you can ski down, although not on a piste, from the top of Savoleyres.
Webcam hosted by the Sonalon restaurant.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do