While Verbier might undoubtedly be one of the best places in the world for those who love to shred the mountain, there’s plenty more beneath the surface to keep non-skiers happy for a lifetime.
It’s not only incredible skiing and snowboarding that Verbier offers. If you’re not here to ski, or perhaps you’ve had a few long days on the slopes and just fancy a more relaxed day in the town, there’s a brilliant variety of activities to do.
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020