The Swiss have always had a strong and impressive agricultural history, and continue to produce some of the best quality meats in Europe. The cuisine in Val de Bagnes often reflects that too, showcasing the amazing of the local meats and other ingredients here.
However, despite such an emphasis on meat-based dishes, the restaurants in Verbier cater very well for vegetarians.
More Verbier Insights...
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Verbier opens early for the 2020/21 ski season
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19