The Lodge, Sir Richard Branson's exclusive chalet deep in the Alps, will be hosting two luxury wellness retreats this year. From March 15th to 18th, indulge in the ultimate yoga and ski getaway, or improve your fitness this summer from June 18th to 21st and from September 17th to 20th.
The Alps are the perfect setting for a wellness retreat focusing on mind and body. While the mountains act as a sort of cocoon, allowing you to delve deep into your mind, their greatness also reminds us of our place in the universe. Not to mention the clean air, stunning landscapes and challenging slopes which are ideal to test your fitness whether it's skiing, running, hiking or practising yoga.
The Lodge is an idyllic venue for a wellness getaway. Offering luxury facilities and services, this is a great place to come back after a day in the mountains to ease your muscles in the hot tub or the sauna, enjoy a massage and eat delicious, healthy food prepared by The Lodge's Michelin-trained chefs. You'll go back home revitalised.
More Verbier Insights...
- Roger Federer holidaying in Verbier this summer
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020