As we move into the latter stages of the season, the mountain starts to take a different shape, with rising temperatures and longer days making for softer snow and enjoyable riding conditions.
It’s not uncommon in March to have a few big dumps of snow, followed by blue skies and sunshine, making it a great time to head to the Alps. Couple that with the multitude of great events that Verbier has to offer this month and you’re in for a treat.
More Verbier Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do