The Verbier lifts have already welcomed the first skiers and snowboarders, and they'll open again on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Verbier Valley and its slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Thanks to these early-season snowfalls, the season started before the scheduled date in Verbier, with the lifts whirring into action on November 9th. Snow depths reach well over 50cm at 2950m, with around 15cm of snow down in the valley. The weather forecast is for more snow today and tomorrow.
Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Verbier? Roll on winter!
More Verbier Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Verbier
- Swiss ski areas close early in 2020 due to COVID-19
- The Verbier Valley is covered in fresh powder
- Verbier Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Verbier in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter has come back to Verbier with lots of snow